A beautiful ending

By Silvia Galtier - noviembre 30, 2020

 



 POSE     ¡NEW!             
  Together - Couples
   Couples - F and M
 Inworld ↔ West End
 Marketplace ↔ West End
 
  * Thanks to Alexandra for helping me with the photo 
Do you follow me only on Blog and don't see new posts? Do not worry!

I have moved to a new blog, I had to advise,
and I could not find a better post to do it than this!

It's called a nice ending, it's Jarad's ending, but not ours!
We can keep in touch on my new blog,
which for RL reasons led me to call it "Honolulu Utopia" If you click on the name
it will take you to it.

It will be a pleasure for me that you continue with me,
I hope you enjoy as much as I do in this new stage
and a thousand thanks to the sponsors for continuing with me.

I hope you have a wonderful last month of the year
and that we will come back again in 2021. Kisses and hugs!


 ☏ SOCIAL MEDIA  Flickr  Twitter  FanPage  Facebook  Instagram

 

 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios