I miss you

By Silvia Galtier - diciembre 25, 2019


  Gracias a todos los que me seguis y me animais 
 a que este maravilloso hobby continue.
 Feliz navidad!
 Que hoy y siempre se hagan vuestros sueños realidad ♥

                  ¨’*·~-.¸¸,.-~*’¯¨’*·~-.¸¸,.-~*’

 Thanks to all who follow me and encourage me
 may this wonderful hobby continue.
 Merry Christmas!
 May your dreams come true and always come true ♥

                  ¨’*·~-.¸¸,.-~*’¯¨’*·~-.¸¸,.-~*’

HAIR       ¡NEW!                            
  Let it snow.Fatpack
Inworld Magika
OUTFIT      ¡NEW! 
  Serenity.Fatpack
  Dress and Jacket
  Hourglass,Isis,Legacy,Freya and Maitreya
  Hud 20 Basic+20 Extra and 40 Sparkle and Animal Print
Inworld ↔ Seniha
Event ↔ Tres Chic
Marketplace ↔ Seniha
 

  SOCIAL MEDIA
                  Instagram Facebook Flickr Twitter


                  ¨’*·~-.¸¸,.-~*’¯¨’*·~-.¸¸,.-~*’

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios